We have been solving the industrial filtration challenges since 1993. Innovation has always been our core competence. So, we figured out early on that in various applications, you need a non-conventional material. This made us introduce UPVC filter housings in India. The best thing about these housings is their non-corrosive nature. They have exceptional resistance to corrosive fluids like sea-water, brine, electroplating solutions, and numerous chemicals. Today there are numerous installations in India where our UPVC filter housings are relentlessly tackling the fluids.
Features and Benefits of our UPVC Filter Housings (Polyfilt):
- High Quality Raw Material: Our Polyfilt brand UPVC Filter Housings are produced from premium quality unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (UPVC).
- Corrosion Resistance: This is the salient feature of our UPVC housings, resistance to corrosion is their ingrained quality.
- Chemical Compatibility: UPVC as a material is compatible with a wide range of chemicals. So, our housings can be utilized in diverse applications.
- Ease of Use: Polyfilt UPVC housings are easy to install. Also the cartridge changeout is very easy.
- Designed for Precision: The unique locator and closure design avoids internal bypass.
Our journey started in 1993 with an intention to help solve various challenges in filtration. A humble beginning then, but the deep understanding of the issues brought us to where we are today.
Besides experience of more than two decades, our expertise is also bolstered by the state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, a pool of filtration experts, and the urge to constantly innovate. Every product of Gopani is carefully produced to deliver exceptional quality. Right from the materials used, to detailed quality checks, to thoughtful improvements, quality is at the core of everything we do.
We manufacture, import, and market an extensive range of filters and filtration systems. Customers see us as one of the most bankable solution providers in the filtration industry. Our clientele comprises of customers like you who do not prefer anything less than the best.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org